Working Title: CAPPS Financial Implementation Contractor Support Business Analyst, Level 3
Agency: Texas Facilities Commission
Solicitation Reference Number: 303304273
Category: Applications/Software Development
Texas Facilities Commission requires the services of 1 Business Analyst 3, hereafter referred to as Candidate(s), who meets the general qualifications of Business Analyst 3, Applications/Software Development and the specifications outlined in this document for the Texas Facilities Commission.
All work products resulting from the project shall be considered "works made for hire" and are the property of the Texas Facilities Commission and may include pre-selection requirements that potential Vendors (and their Candidates) submit to and satisfy criminal background checks as authorized by Texas law. Texas Facilities Commission will pay no fees for interviews or discussions, which occur during the process of selecting a Candidate(s).
Scope of Work: The TFC is currently implementing the Centralized Accounting and payroll/Personnel System (CAPPS) Financials which has a go live date of September 2023. System support work may continue for 2-3 months after the September 1, 2023 go-live. CAPPS is a statewide Enterprise Resource Planning system developed in PeopleSoft.
The agency will implement the following modules with the assistance of the state Comptroller: Accounts Payable, Asset Management, General Ledger/Commitment Control, Purchasing/eProcurement, and Inventory.
- This position will assist state and contracted staff with business process reengineering and documentation due to transition to CAPPS.
- Documentation of detailed procedures for various modules based on business process decisions and/or changes needed to deploy CAPPS.
- Prepare all agency specific CAPPS desk aids needed for successful transition to CAPPS. This is including subsystems needed to integrate with CAPPS.
- Coordination and closely work with the agency project team members during deployment to ensure all business needs and training are communicated based on configuration established and prototype of new system.
- Assist TFC in change management communication due to CAPPS for stakeholders.
- Assist with determination of training needs in all functional areas of CAPPS based on evaluation of all business processes.
- Design and document TFC specific training materials for the agency.
- Lead TFC CAPPS Training as it relates to end users and provide metrics to management.
- Contractor will support the project during all phases as well as liaison between all areas, stakeholders and Comptroller’s Office.
- Contractor will provide support to TFC’s Project Manager as needed in preparation for transition to CAPPS.
- 8 years, Required - Documentation of complex procedures, training documents and job aids
- 8 years, Required - Working with CAPPS Financials or People Soft
- 8 years, Required - CAPPS Financials Implementation Experience
- 2 years, Required - Level one support experience
- 5 years, Preferred - Texas state accounting
- 5 years, Preferred - Business process development and documentation
- 3 years, Preferred - Implementation experience with construction industry
- 2 years, Preferred - Public sector experience
- 1 years, Preferred - Understanding functional and technical processes to communicate needs
- 1 years, Preferred - General experience understanding Fiscal policies and procedures developed by Comptroller of Public Accounts
Services are expected to start 04/03/2023 and are expected to complete by 11/30/2023. Total estimated hours per Candidate shall not exceed 1280 hours. This service may be amended, renewed, and/or extended providing both parties agree to do so in writing.
CEO / Senior Staffing Consultant
Pedigo Staffing Services
We Are Connected
Howdy! Proudly serving Texans for 10 years!