Location: San Antonio, Texas
Contract Type: Contract, W-2
Duration 4 - 6 months
Starting Date: Immediately
Type of hire: Temp to Perm
Client is a public entity. Due to extensive growth, the Human Resources Generalist, San Antonio, Tx.
- 7+ years of experience managing Employee Compensation.
- Strategize with stakeholders and company leaders on the direction, vision. Create strategy, budget for team.
- Manage a team of 3 - 10 employees, mentor, train.
- Analyze compensation structure, establish and maintain competitive pay rates, and ensure consistency.
- Develop job descriptions, perform job analysis, job evaluations, position grade assignments, evaluate incumbent pay preventing internal compression.
- One to three years of experience with Human Resources positions.
- Manage the analysis of compensation to ensure consistency throughout agency.
- Manage the analysis of job descriptions for accuracy and consistency.
- Manage the preparation of job description revisions. Coordinate approval of new job descriptions or changes to existing descriptions with appropriate management personnel. Ensures all job description additions and changes are fully vetted and approved prior to publishing the new description.
- Collaborate with campus managers regarding requirements for certain positions.
- Works with departments to ensure descriptions and associated job components on the description are aligned to optimally support the organization.
- Makes recommendations based on best practice, tracks project deliverables, and supports deadlines for implementation.
- Knowledgeable of job descriptions from a compensation or talent acquisition (recruiting) perspective.