Position Title: Enterprise Architect
Agency: Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts
Solicitation Reference Number: 304133947
Location: 111 E. 17th Street, Austin, Texas 78711
Close Date: July 5, 2021
Visa Status: US Citizen, EAD, Green Card. No H1B
Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts requires the services of 2 Enterprise Architect 2, hereafter referred to as Candidate(s), who meets the general qualifications of Enterprise Architect 2, Applications/Software Development and the specifications outlined in this document for the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts.
The Candidate will perform highly advanced design and development work as part of a project team with direction and guidance from Project Manager and Applications Services Management. The Candidate must have strong hands-on technical experience with React.JS development and proven success architecting, developing and implementing full stack web applications for a large organization. The primary goal of the Candidate will be to drive, assist and implement web application upgrades.
CPA will require the Candidate to work on the following initiatives and will perform advanced analysis/programming tasks such as:
• Participating in all phases of SDLC, including design, software development and code review.
• Performing extensive code reviews and analysis.
• Writing reports on code analysis to determine if industry standards and best practices are being followed; provide analysis to address found short-comings.
• Providing guidance and knowledge sharing to existing development staff.
7 Years Required: Experience with full-stack web application development
5 Years Required: Experience with React.js
5 Years Required: Experience with Redux
5 Years Required: Experience with NodeJS
5 Years Required: Experience with SQL Server, Oracle
5 Years Required: Experience with writing RESTful interfaces
5 Years Required: Experience with highly complex application security requirements
5 Years Required: Experience with code reviews and in-depth code analysis
4 Years Required: Experience with Jest and Selenium
4 Years Required: Experience with Webpack
4 Years Required: Experience with Docker containers
4 Years Required: Experience with Git, Bitbucket
3 Years Required: Experience with WCAG 2.0 Standards, 508 Compliance/Web Accessibility
3 Years Required: Experience completing system documentation
2 Years Required: Experience with Enzyme 3.0+
2 Years Required: Experience with Agile development experience with Scrum, Kanban
5 Years Preferred: Experience working with enterprise software solutions
3 Years Preferred: Experience with knowledge transfer to junior level web developers
2 Years Preferred: Public sector experience (Federal, State or Local Government)
2 Years Preferred: Experience with Confluence
2 Years Preferred: Proficient with the Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Microsoft Project, Word, Visio, Excel and PowerPoint
1 Year Preferred: Experience with MuleSoft API development
Candidate Skills and Qualifications:
• Must be able to work with Business Customers, Section Managers, Project Managers, Business Analysts and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in a professional and collaborative manner to define strategies and implementation approaches.
• Must be able to perform full-stack development using React.JS
• Must be able to write web frontends that meet WCAG 2.0 Standards and 508 Compliance/Web Accessibility requirements
• Must be able to work with relational databases including SQL Server and Oracle.
• Must be able to write T-SQL scripts that store and query relational data including joining and grouping.
• Must be able to perform in-depth code reviews and analysis
• Must be able to write unit tests using Jest, Enzyme
• Must be able to write automated tests using Selenium
• Must be able to write Webpack configuration files
• Must possess strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Must be able to develop processes and procedures for Application Services.
• Must be able to work independently in a team environment with local and remote teams
• Must possess knowledge of software development methodologies Agile and Scrum
• Must possess problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task with readiness to put in extra efforts when necessary
• Must perform related work as assigned