Location: San Antonio, Texas
Contract Type: Contract, W-2
Duration 4 - 6 months
Starting Date: Immediately
Type of hire: Temp to Perm
Client is a public entity. Due to extensive growth, the Human Resources is Compensation Specialist, San Antonio, Tx.
- Analyze compensation to statewide agencies to ensure competitive salaries.
- Analyze compensation to ensure consistency throughout agency.
- Analyze and redefine job descriptions for accuracy and consistency.
- Identify best practices for ADA and other aspects on the job description. Ensure ADA requirements are vetted through appropriate channels.
- Prepares and finalizes job description revisions. Coordinate approval of new job descriptions or changes to existing descriptions with appropriate management personnel. Ensures all job description additions and changes are fully vetted and approved prior to publishing the new description.
- Collaborate with campus managers regarding requirements for certain positions, such as ADA.
- Works with departments to ensure descriptions and associated job components on the description are aligned to optimally support the organization.
- Makes recommendations based on best practice, tracks project deliverables, and supports deadlines for implementation.
- Knowledgeable of job descriptions from a compensation or talent acquisition (recruiting) perspective.