Resume Submittal Deadline: Friday, March 24
Agency: Texas Health and Human Services Commission
Title: Java Developer
Location: 8317 Cross Park Drive, Austin Tx
Length of Assignment: On-Going
Visa Status: US Citizen, Green Card - No H1B sponsorship
Covid Remote Comments: Texas Health and Human Services Commission is currently working 100% remote. However, employees will be expected to return to office within the next few months. Remote procedures will be addressed at that time.
The Java Web Developer will report to the Group Manager of the Information Technology (IT) Applications development team for Health, Developmental and Independence Services.
The Java Web Developer is an IT position and will perform software development duties related to the remediation of the ReHabWorks (RHW) application to the latest supported browsers, with focus on accessibility. This work includes front-end development and workflow changes to the application to support move to SQL Server backend. In addition, Java Web Developer will perform software development and testing services necessary to support the applications. This position will receive business requirements from which the Java Web Developer will develop software to fulfill these requirements, prepare test data, execute test scripts, analyze data, support user acceptance testing, and provide defect triaging.
• Design, create and maintain users, roles, security settings, profiles, workflows, workflow rules, and assignment rules.
• Develop an architectural approach to meet key business objectives.
• Translate business requirements into detailed technical specifications and perform the build activities to deliver a solution from the design stage to a functional application.
• Utilize analysis and diagramming tools to represent business processes.
- 7 years, Required - Java Development
- 3 years, Required - Java Script, HTML, JSP custom tags
- 3 years, Required - IDE (Eclipse), ORM (Hibernate), SQL
- 3 years, Required - Framework (Spring)
- 3 years, Required - Application Server (Weblogic), Reporting >(elocity), Libraries (Jquery, JSTL, Log4j, Dojo)
- 1 years, Preferred - Knowledge of Health and Human Services programs