Title: C# Programmer
Agency: Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
Location: 1200 E. Anderson Lane, Austin TX 78752
Hours: 8-5, Monday to Friday
Remote: Due to Covid-19, consultant will work remotely until further notice.
Duration: 3 - 12 months
Visa status: US Citizen, Green Card, EAD
Resume Submittal by: 9/4/2020
All work products resulting from the project shall be considered "works made for hire" and are the property of the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board may include pre-selection requirements that potential Vendors (and their Candidates) submit to and satisfy criminal background checks as authorized by the Texas law. Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board will pay no fees for interviews or discussions, which occur during the process of selecting a Candidate(s).
• Designs, develops, updates and maintains .NET applications.
• Conducts testing to verify logic and ensure compliance with development standards and system/business requirements.
• Completes complex project work, including troubleshooting and correcting coding errors/issues.
• Provides status updates on work assignments and any technical issues that present risk to project timeline as required by selected project framework.
• The programmer will be required to comply with the THECB application development documentation requirements, which includes deliverables consistent with the Software Development Life Cycle.
• The programmer will be required to comply with THECB data security policy.
8 yrs, Application design, development and support
5 yrs, Experience with C# and .NET MVC5, WebAPI, JQuery and object-oriented design.
3 yrs, Working experience with Visual Studio 2017
3yrs, Experience with Microsoft SQL and SQL Server Management Studio