Working Title: Solutions Architect
Agency:Texas Education Agency
Address: William B. Travis Building, Congress Ave., Austin, TX 78701
Telework Policy: 100% Remote
Solicitation Reference Number:70124057
The Solution Architect in the Strategy and Innovation division will be responsible for supporting product development for a suite of educational technology integration products and driving and overseeing development of those products.
The Technical Lead will report to the Director of Strategy and Innovation within the Department of Strategy and Analytics in the Office of School Programs.
- Leads a team of external product developers in bringing the product from concept to market
- Product Discovery: Collaborates with Technical Lead, Program Manager, and Director to identify user needs and new solutions
- Technical Design: Collaborates with internal and external teams of product designers, developers, and product managers to define technical specifications and requirements for large-scale education technology integration solutions that meet the needs of end users
- Product Delivery: Provides technical oversight and quality assurance of products throughout development cycle, bringing the product to launch, and ensuring the best possible product for district and school leaders, teachers, and students
- Communications: Socializes technical solutions and rationale within product team and with other key stakeholders, including senior leadership
- Experience: At least 8 years of experience in as a solution architect
- Experience: Solution architect skillset in and knowledge of Ed-Fi Data Standard and Technology Suite
- Experience: At least two years of direct technical team and/or vendor management
- Experience: In-depth knowledge of TEA Texas Student Data Systems and work with TEA IT
- 8 years, Required - Solution architect
- 3 years, Required - Solution architect skillset in and knowledge of Ed-Fi Data Standard and Technology Suite
- 2 years, Required - Direct technical team and/or vendor management
- 4 years, Preferred -In-depth knowledge of TEA Texas Student Data System and work with TEA
CEO / Senior Staffing Consultant
Pedigo Staffing Services
We Are Connected
Howdy! Proudly serving Texans for 10 years!