Title/Level: Java Developer/Programmer Analyst 3
Agency:Texas Education Agency
Location: William B. Travis Building, Congress Ave., Austin, TX 78701
Remote Policy: 100% Remote, Work Location With-in the United States.
Solicitation Reference Number: 70124043
Working Title: Developer/Programmer Analyst
Category: Applications/Software Development
Texas Education Agency requires the services of 1 Developer/Programmer Analyst 3, hereafter referred to as Candidate(s), who meets the general qualifications of Developer/Programmer Analyst 3, Applications/Software Development and the specifications outlined in this document for the Texas Education Agency.
All work products resulting from the project shall be considered "works made for hire" and are the property of the Texas Education Agency and may include pre-selection requirements that potential Vendors (and their Candidates) submit to and satisfy criminal background checks as authorized by Texas law. Texas Education Agency will pay no fees for interviews or discussions, which occur during the process of selecting a Candidate(s).
The Developer/Programmer Analyst performs advanced analysis and programming work involving all technical aspects of designing, creating and maintaining software applications.
This position will work with the Texas Student Data System (TSDS) development team to provide the following Software Development Services:
- 1) Perform technical analysis by reviewing the user requirements and create design documents.
- 2) Perform coding adhering to TEA and industry standards, best practices, and customer requirements.
- 3) Perform testing verifying they match the requirements, including the creation of test data, test cases and test scripts.
- 4) Prepare and maintain technical documentation as required (i.e., design documents, process flows, object or data models, project plans, environment diagrams, test plans, etc.).
- 5)Collaborate with the project team for sprint/release work on tasks such as providing development effort estimates, discussing architecture and design, triaging, and resolving defects or issues in multiple environments and providing status on work assignments or issues.
The Texas Student Data System (TSDS) modernizes and improves the quality of data collection, management, and reporting in Texas education.
Required/Preferred Skill Sets:
- 8 years, Required - Developing Complex Web Application Development in Java , Jquery, Spring Boot, JBOSS, XML, JSON
- 8 years, Required - Designing and Implementing enterprise level databases on Oracle, SQL Server
- 8 years, Required - Testing each deliverable, using a strong testing methodology for Unit and Development testing.
- 6 years, Required - Agile methodology
- 1 years, Preferred - Knowledge of JIRA/Bitbucket
- 1 years, Preferred - Previous experience with TEA's Texas Student Data System (TSDS) preferred
THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS:
- If you are not on the DIR ITSAC Contract, your candidates are disqualified.
- Do not submit C2C candidates.
- Do not submit offshoring candidates.
- Do not pretend you are the candidate and send resume with your fake email address and telephone.
CEO / Senior Staffing Consultant
Pedigo Staffing Services
We Are Connected
Howdy! Proudly serving Texans for 10 years!