Title: Cloud DataBase Administrator
Agency: Texas Military Department
Location: 2200 W. 35th Street, Austin, Tx 78703
Duration: On-going, no ending date
Visa: Must be US Citizen, Green Card, EAD. No H1B
Covid Remote: Contractors are working remote from home. However, Contractors are expected to be available to work from agency location in the near future with possibility of 100% at office.
- 1.Response must be submitted into the ITSAC Portal by the response deadline listed in Section VIII of this solicitation. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of the response.
- 2.Vendor hereby represents to DIR they are registered as a Texas Vendor, with all necessary Texas taxpayer identification numbers with the Comptroller of Public Accounts and be in good standing with that office, and otherwise be authorized to do business with the State of Texas.
- 3.Form D (Right to Represent) - a Candidate whose name and Form D is submitted by more than one vendor for the same opportunity may be considered by the Customer. The Customer, at its discretion, may hire a Candidate submitted by multiple Vendors.
- 4.Vendors may not submit resumes outside of the process for solicitations. (Appendix A, Section 11. C).
- 5.Vendor is prohibited from contacting a Customer to discuss an “open” competitive solicitation during the Work Order Solicitation; however, Vendor is allowed to market their business to Customers. (Appendix A, Section 13. 3)
- 6.Vendor is prohibited from submitting a substitute candidate during the interview process if the original candidate is no longer available. Vendor may offer a replacement candidate, if the Purchase Order (PO) has been issued and the original candidate is no longer available. (Appendix A, Section 11. E).
- 7.The Vendor and/or its subcontractors, if any, shall certify that they are not suspended or debarred from doing business with the federal government as listed in the Excluded Parties List System (EPLS) maintained by the General Services Administration, and (x) as of the effective date of the Contract, are not listed in the prohibited vendors list authorized by Executive Order #13224, "Blocking Property and Prohibiting Transactions with Persons Who Commit, Threaten to Commit, or Support Terrorism," published by the United States Department of the Treasury, Office of Foreign Assets Control. DIR will verify EPLS status via the TPASS web site. Vendors listed on the prohibited vendors list will result in disqualification of the entire response.
- 8 Years - Required, Designs and builds relational databases. Develops strategies for data acquisitions, archive recovery, and implementation of a database. Cleans and maintains the database by removing and deleting old data.
- 8 Years - Preferred, Cloud – Azure, Data Architect, SQL Database Design, ETL Pipeline, EDW Design
CEO / Senior Staffing Consultant
Pedigo Staffing Services
We Are Connected
Howdy! Proudly serving Texans for 10 years!