Agency: Texas Military Department
Location: 2200 W. 35th Street, Austin, Tx 78703
Duration: On-going, no ending date
Visa: Must be US Citizen, Green Card, EAD. No H1B
Covid Remote: Contractors are working remote from home. However, Contractors are expected to be available to work from agency location in the near future with possibility of 100% at office.
- Oversees and/or performs work on programming projects including those that are highly complex in nature and/or large in scale.
- Oversees and/or writes test plans and test data. Oversees and/or develops diagrams and flowcharts used to represent operations and data flow for applications.
- Coordinates and/or performs highly complex coding, testing, and debugging applications as outlined by a system’s requirements
- Coordinates and/or analyzes proposed applications in terms of equipment requirements and capabilities. Coordinates and/or analyzes, reviews, and revises software to increase operating efficiency or to adapt new procedures.
- Coordinates and/or performs the research and the analysis required for project proposals, software and systems modifications, and new projects.
- Develops instructions or manuals for end users. Provides technical advice and assistance in matters related to programming activities.
- May supervise the work of others. Performs related work as assigned
8 Years - Required, Experience with Dapper, Entity Framework
CEO / Senior Staffing Consultant
Pedigo Staffing Services
We Are Connected
Howdy! Proudly serving Texans for 10 years!