Title: Agile Coach
Agency: Texas Health and Human Services Commission
Location: 4601 W. Guadalupe St, Austin, TX 78751
Duration: On-going, no ending date
Visa: Must be US Citizen, Green Card, EAD. No H1B
Covid Remote: Contractors are working remote from home. However, Contractors are expected to be available to work from agency location in the near future with possibility of 100% at office.
- 6 Years - Required, Strong leader who is capable of training others using a variety of adult learning training techniques
- 4 Years - Required, Experience as an Agile Coach for a large enterprise organization
- 10 Years - Preferred, Experience with Scrum
- 8 Years - Preferred, Experience with Kanban
- 3 Years - Preferred, Agile Certification: Agile Certified practitioner (ACP), Leading SAFe, SAFe Agilist Certification, SAFe Program Consultant, SAFe Practitioner Certification, SAFe Release Train Engineer, Scrum Master, DevOps Practitioner, Product Management or Ownership
- 4-7 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Help train corporate teams on the agile methodology and oversee the development of agile teams to ensure effective outcomes for the organization.
- They are responsible for guiding teams through the implementation process and are tasked with encouraging workers and leadership to embrace the agile method.
CEO / Senior Staffing Consultant
Pedigo Staffing Services
We Are Connected
Howdy! Proudly serving Texans for 10 years!