Position Working Title: Java Programmer / Engineer
Solicitation Reference Number: 529300442
Agency: Texas Health and Human Services Commission
Address: Winters C building located at 701 W. 51st St., Austin, TX, 78751
Enhancements are needed to allow back and forth communication between TMHP and SASO to relay corrected or updated member eligibility and enrollment data. The communication is currently taking place using Web Services and the project involves enhancements to those web services.
Services shall be provided during normal business hours unless otherwise coordinated through the Agency. Normal business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m., excluding Texas state holidays when the agency is closed.
The primary work location will be 701 W 51st Street, Austin, Texas 78751. Position will be 100% remote. Prefer candidates who are within the state (Any location within the State of Texas).
WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 8 years , Required - Experience with Java, JSP and JSF programming development
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to work in a diverse team environment
- Must possess problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Must be able to retain knowledge of environment and systems once given instruction
- Knowledge of project management and software development methodologies
CEO / Senior Staffing Consultant
Pedigo Staffing Services
We Are Connected
Howdy! Proudly serving Texans for 10 years!