Quality Engineering Manager
Location: Austin/Round Rock/Georgetown/Leander/Cedar Park
Hours: Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM through 5:00 PM, excluding State holidays when the agency is closed. Some nights and weekends as needed.
New electrical vehicle company is seeking lots of energetic people to create cutting edge vehicles. If you think out of the box and not an 8to5 person, let's talk! Lots of opportunity on from the ground up company.
- Lead by creating working relationships with all parts of production from concept to execution
- Create best practices plans: test plans, test matrices, regulations, safety, manufacturability, cost, failure analysis, reliability
- Improve KPIs, establish policies and procedures, mentor
- Provide feedback to design/concept team
- Conduct Systems and Component and Systems Testing: Prototype/Concept, Design, Engineering, Production.
- 6 years of experience in high volume manufacturing facilities with preference in vehicular devices: motorcycles, automobiles, busses, trucks, ATV’s, large machinery
- 6 years of experience with quality control / assurance in manufacturing
- Degree preferred in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Understand GD&T - ASME Y 14.5
- Strong QA & PM Methodologies: Lean, Six Sigma, PMP, Agile Tandem, ITIL, Rout Cause Analysis