Job Classification Specialist
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Contract Type: Contract, W-2
Duration 4 - 6 months
Starting Date: Immediately
Type of hire: Temp to Perm
Client is a public entity. Due to extensive growth, the Human Resources Generalist, San Antonio, Tx.
- Prepares and finalizes job description revisions. Coordinate approval of new job descriptions or changes to existing descriptions with appropriate management personnel. Ensures all job description additions and changes are fully vetted and approved prior to publishing the new description.
- Collaborate with campus managers regarding requirements for certain positions.
- Works with departments to ensure descriptions and associated job components on the description are aligned to optimally support the organization.
- One to three years of experience with Human Resources positions.
- Analyze compensation to statewide agencies to ensure competitive salaries.
- Analyze compensation to ensure consistency throughout agency.
- Analyze and redefine job descriptions for accuracy and consistency.
- Makes recommendations based on best practice, tracks project deliverables, and supports deadlines for implementation.
- Knowledgeable of job descriptions from a compensation or talent acquisition (recruiting) perspective.