Customer Name: TxDOT
Solicitation Reference Number: 601440000032029
Working Title: GIS Developer
ITSAC Level Description: Developer/Programmer Analyst 3
Duration: 12 months
Hours: 8 - 5, Monday - Friday
Location: 3712 Jackson Ave Bldg 6, Austin TX 78731
Closing Date for Resumes: May 5
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES:
GIS Developer will be involved in design and build scalable and secure geospatial architectures including but not limited to a services oriented approach. This developer will be involved in the design of UI/UX for new features or redesigning existing ones based on customer needs and feedback, implementation of front end software using Angular to support GIS Datawarehouse enhancement work. Designing, developing web applications and ArcGIS Server Object Extension (SOE), integrating Application Servers with ESRI software stack. Additionally, this candidate must be comfortable adopting supporting and working within different Agile frameworks (Scrum and Kanban) and must help prioritize projects within those managed processes along with following duties.
- 8 years - Designing web applications and ArcGIS Server Object Extension (SOE), integrating Application Servers with ESRI software stack
- 8 years -Experience in utilizing full Esri software stack (Desktop, Server, and Cloud technologies)
- 8 years - Experience in Software development and GIS system automation experience.
- 8 years - Experience implementing, managing, and customizing ArcGIS Enterprise (Server), Data Store, Portal, ArcGIS Online as well as various components of each
- 8 years - Experience with designing and building data work flows on GIS platform(ArcSDE)
- 8 years -DBA experience with SQL Server, Oracle and PostgreSQL-PostGIS
- 8 years - Experience in utilizing Python, ArcPy and other scripting languages
- 8 years - Experience with IIS configuration including SSL/HTTPS and using ARR with Reverse Proxy Servers
- 8 years - Experience with performance tuning of databases.
- 8 years - Experience developing on cloud infrastructure (preferably AWS,RDS)
- 8 years - Experience creating ArcGIS Server geoprocessing services
- 5 years - Solid understanding of Jira administration
- 5 years - Microsoft Workflow Foundation and/or Geocortex Essentials Workflows
- 5 years - Open Source GIS Software such as QGIS, Leaflet, OpenLayers, MapServer, and MapBox