Agency: Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts
Title: Java Programmer
Solicitation Reference Number: 304133084
Location: 111 E 17th Street Austin, Texas 78711
The Candidate will perform highly advanced design and development work as part of a project team with direction and guidance from Project Manager and Applications Services Management. The Worker must have strong hands-on technical experience with Java and Spring Boot. The primary goal of the worker will be to assist with the implementation, optimization and maintenance of back-end API/Micro Services using Java and Spring Boot.
CPA will require the Candidate to work on the following initiatives and will perform advanced analysis/programming tasks such as:
- Working in large complex environments implementing, reviewing and optimizing API end-points written in Spring Boot and Java.
- Providing technical review of existing API end-points to verify if best practices are being followed.
- Providing guidance and knowledge sharing to existing development staff.
- 7 years - Required, Experience with full-stack web application development
- 5 years - Required, Experience with Spring components: Core, Boot, Data, MVC
- 5 years - Required, Experience with Java development
- 5 years - Required, Experience with highly complex application security requirements
- 4 years - Required, Experience implementing API Service architectures (SOAP, REST w/JSON) using Spring Boot for Microservices and Red Hat OpenShift
- 4 years - Required, Experience with relational database design and modeling with SQL Server and Oracle
- 4 years - Required, Experience with Git, Bitbucket
- 3 years - Required, Experience completing system documentation
- 2 years - Required, Experience with Agile development experience with Scrum, Kanban
- 2 years - Required, Experience with Enzyme 3.0+
- 4 years - Preferred, Experience working with enterprise software solutions
- 4 years - Preferred, Experience with knowledge transfer to team members
- 2 years - Preferred, Experience with applications deployed on Kubernetes or OpenShift
- 2 years - Preferred, Public sector experience (Federal, State or Local Government)
- 2 years - Preferred, Experience with Confluence
- 2 years - Preferred, Proficient with the Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Project, Word, Visio, Excel and PowerPoint
- 1 years - Preferred, Experience with MuleSoft implementation