DevOps Automation/Release Engineer
Ideal candidate should have 4 + years of experience performing complex release management /DevOps automation work.
As part of the Release Management and DevOps team, this position will help to implement automation of more repetitive tasks as we iterate through our release process
. Work involves establishing working relationships with cross-functional teams; providing assistance through the development cycle for any required changes to the build/release/version-control processes required to get a product released into test and production environments; and planning, deploying and validating software releases through the different stages and environments.
Works closely with development and quality assurance team to ensure final version is up to organizational standards.
- 4+ years of Release Management, Release Engineering, DevOps and / or Deployment Management, Deployment Support
- 2+ years of experience with source code version control systems.
- 2+ years of experience with build / deployment tools such as Maven and Jenkins.
- 2+ years of full-time experience with automation for DevOps.
- Strong experience with scripting languages.
- Experience in Agile Methodology
- 2+ years of GIT experience, including build and release pipeline automation, branching and merge strategies