Software Test Analyst 3 - Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) - Austin, TX
- Develops, publishes, and implements test plans. Writes and maintains test automation. Evaluates, recommends, and implements automated test tools and strategies.
- Develops, maintains, and upgrades automated test scripts and architectures for application products. Also writes, implements, and reports status for system test cases for testing. Analyzes test cases and provides regular progress reports.
- Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
Possess hands on knowledge of:
WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- EIR Accessibility and required technical specifications (i.e. US Section 508 and WCAG2.0).
- Has experience with accessibility validation tools and assistive technologies such as screen readers.
- Develops and executes accessibility test plans and test cases.
- Documents test results and communicates issues to developers for remediation.
- Performs regression testing when remediation is claimed to be complete.
(Required): insert specific minimum skills for this Contract Position)
||Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
(Optional): insert specific preferred skills for this Contract Position)
TERM OF SERVICE:
1 year with option to renew
WORK HOURS AND LOCATION:
||• IT professional with at least a bachelors’ degree
• Writing and execution of scenario based test cases in AEM projects
• Working in teams along with developers and other testers
• Exposure to work in both development and support engagements
• Exposure to gathering requirements and customer communication
||Experience in testing web development and support projects
M-F 8 hours per day, 8am-5pm or flexible with agreement from TxDOT . Location will be Riverside Dr. Office.
To be considered for this position, please send the following to Zandra at Pedigo Staffing Services, email@example.com
- Resume in MS Word .doc or .docx format
- Current & Expected Salary
- Date available to start