Working Title: Healthcare Program Manager
Agency: Texas Health and Human Services Commission
Location: 701 W 51st Street Austin, TX 78751
Solicitation Reference Number: 529400639
Telework Policy: Remote work Monday - Friday
Title/Level: Project Manager 3
Category: Project Management
Telework Scope: Telework option, hours are flexible
- Project managers are the people in charge of a specific project or projects within a company.
- As the project manager, your job is to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project you are working on.
- Project managers might work by themselves or be in charge of a team to get the job done.
- Applicant will be performing the duties of Project Manager for implementation and migration of HHS new Hosted Faxing solution.
- 5 years, Preferred - State of Texas or Public Sector expereince
- 8 years, Required - Managing, developing, overseeing, and evaluating projects using accepted project management methodologies.
- 8 years, Required - Monitoring and managing project quality and cost to ensure that project deliverables are acceptable, fulfill the terms of the project contract or specifications, and are completed within budget.
- 8 years, Required - Identifying potential project risks and difficulties and designs strategies to mitigate or avoid them.
- 8 years, Required - Communicating project methodology and processes to interested groups and team members.
- 8 years, Required - Compiling and distributing project information, project status reports, and project budget expenditures.
CEO / Senior Staffing Consultant
Pedigo Staffing Services
We Are Connected
Howdy! Proudly serving Texans for 10 years!