Title: Business Analyst
Agency: Texas Health and Human Services Commission
Location: 4601 W. Guadalupe St Austin, TX 78751
Remote/Telework Policy: Remote work from home, Monday through Friday.
Duration: On-going, no ending date
Visa: Must be US Citizen, Green Card, EAD. No H1B
The Business Analyst is responsible for providing customer support and services to the PMCoE, IT Governance, and Public Health Project Managers. These include assistance in research, budget and financial analysis, reviewing project documentation, preparation of monthly and quarterly reports, reviewing and monitoring project schedules, documentation and communication of project assumptions, management of issues and key risks, communications to the appropriate stakeholders, developing and enhancing best practices to optimize project operations and developing strategies to improve the project life cycle workflow.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs.
- Formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Experienced with business process reengineering and identifying new applications of technology to business problems to make business more effective.
- Familiar with industry standard business process mapping, and reengineering.
- Prepares solution options, risk identification, and financial analyses such as cost/benefit, ROI, buy/build, etc.
- Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs
- 6 years - Required, Experience in business analyst work, including writing Epics and User Stories as part of Agile methodologies.
- 6 years - Required, Experience in business analyst work related to software applications, software development, or software quality assurance.
- 5 years - Required, Experience defining business and technical requirements for complex systems
- 2 years - Required, Experience in report writing and presentation of findings
- 6 years - Preferred, Working with systems and procedures used to evaluate project performance
- 6 years - Preferred, Knowledge of local, state, and federal laws and regulations relevant to the administration of the projects undertaken
- 6 years - Preferred, Knowledge of project management theories, methodologies, and practices
CEO / Senior Staffing Consultant
Pedigo Staffing Services
We Are Connected
Howdy! Proudly serving Texans for 10 years!