Title: Salesforce Consultant
Agency: Texas Railroad Commission
Location: 1701 N. Congress Ave. 78701
Duration: On-going, no ending date
Visa: Must be US Citizen, Green Card, EAD. No H1B
The Texas Railroad Commission ITS division requires the services of one experienced Salesforce Developer technical resource preferably with knowledge/experience in Salesforce inspection and reporting systems, hereafter referred to as Worker, who meets the general qualification of a Software Developer in Salesforce technology.
The Worker will apply their expert knowledge of Salesforce technology to support the needs of internal ITS development project teams.
- 8 years, Required, Salesforce systems implementation experience.
- 8 years, Required, Experience with Salesforce, Sales Cloud and Service Cloud functional and application design.
- 8 years, Required, Experience building custom APEX and Visualforce solutions.
- 8 years, Required, otal years of experience may run concurrently. Business Administration, or related discipline.
- 8 years, Required, Salesforce Certified - Salesforce Admin and Developer Certification.
- 1 year, Preferred - Experience with Apex, Lightning Components, Visualforce, Workflows, Triggers, REST API.
- 1 year, Preferred - Experience with working with Tableau, Microsoft BI or similar data visualization tools.
- 1 year, Preferred - Experience with Exporting, Reporting and Publishing information from Salesforce.
- 1 year, Preferred - Salesforce Administration and Configuration Experience (Sites, Security, CORS, Connected Apps, etc.)
- 1 year, Preferred - Experience with Salesforce Sandboxes, Integrations and Application Development.
- 1 year, Preferred - Experience leading team of Salesforce Developers while simultaneously performing advanced Salesforce development work.