Title:CAPPS PeopleSoft HCM (Human Capital Management) Consultant
Agency: Texas Health and Human Services Commission - HHSC
Location: William B Travis State Office Building, 1701 E. 17th Street, Austin, Texas 78717
Duration: On-going, no ending date
Visa: Must be US Citizen, Green Card, EAD. No H1B
Contractors are working remote from home. However, Contractors are expected to be available to work from agency location in the near future with possibility of 100% at office.
Texas Health and Human Services Commission requires the services of 3 Systems Analyst 3, hereafter referred to as Candidate(s), who meets the general qualifications of Systems Analyst 3, Applications/Software Development and the specifications outlined in this document for the Texas Health and Human Services Commission.
All work products resulting from the project shall be considered "works made for hire" and are the property of the Texas Health and Human Services Commission and may include pre-selection requirements that potential Vendors (and their Candidates) submit to and satisfy criminal background checks as authorized by Texas law. Texas Health and Human Services Commission will pay no fees for interviews or discussions, which occur during the process of selecting a Candidate(s).
These three workers are part of a new capital department for Consolidated Application Control Environment (CACE) Compliance for the CAPPS Human Capital Management (HCM) department. These positions will perform Systems Analyst/Business Analyst/Product Owner duties that include analysis of current system with CACE compliance requirements to gather requirements and configure the required system modifications. Assist in performing fit-gap analysis, develop functional specifications and work closely with technical teams required to build technical requirements. Will also work with business teams to coordinate UAT, end user training, support and user communication as necessary. Will work with technical team coordinating code releases. Must have experience working in an Agile environment as needed. Timely issuance of deliverables per the accepted Project Plan. Some on-call support may be required depending on project phase.
- 8 years, Required, Experienced Peoplesoft HCM Business Analyst/Product Owner actively involved in complex implementations and upgrades
- 8 years, Required, Experience in gathering requirements, conducting fit/gap sessions, performing system configuration, documenting business process.
- 8 years, Required, Continued: develop and conduct testing including UAT, Integration, and develop training documentation for various Phases within PeopleSoft HCM modules.
- 8 years, Required, Experience with PeopleSoft 9.2 HCM Modules including Core HR, Base Benefits, Payroll, Position Management, Time & Labor
- 8 years, Required, Experience working closely with functional teams, technical teams, DBA’s and business teams.
- 5 years, Required, Experience with Peoplesoft 9.2 ePerformance, ESS, MSS, ELM, Teleworking
- 5 years, Required, Experience as a PeopleSoft functional module lead for large PeopleSoft implementation.
- 5 years, Required, Experience designing, configuring, and testing PeopleSoft Approval Workflow Engine (AWE) workflow approvals, version 9.1 or higher.
- 2 years, Required, Working knowledge of EIR Accessibility standards and assistive technologies
- 2 years, Required, Experience working with Peoplesoft 9.2 image upgrade project
- 1 years, Required, Agile Software Development Methodologies Experience
- 1 years, Required, Experience with the CAPPS State of Texas Baseline PeopleSoft 9.2 HCM Modules including Core HR, Base Benefit, Payroll, Time & Labor.
- 4 years, Preferred, Public sector experience (Federal, State or Local Government).
- 2 years, Preferred, Ability to set and meet functional team deadlines while maintaining an even disposition under pressure
- 2 years, Preferred, Experience in managing and coordinating functional module leads through a PeopleSoft Implementation
- 2 years, Preferred, Good teamwork skills, ability to collaborate with other functional and technical staff on the project.
- 2 years, Preferred, Strong interpersonal skill and the ability to collaborate effectively on diverse teams
Services are expected to start 10/11/2021 and are expected to complete by 08/31/2022. Total estimated hours per Candidate shall not exceed 1848 hours. This service may be amended, renewed, and/or extended providing both parties agree to do so in writing.
Services shall be provided during normal business hours unless otherwise coordinated through the Texas Health and Human Services Commission. Normal business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, excluding State holidays when the agency is closed.
The primary work location(s) will be at William B Travis State Office Building, 1701 E. 17th Street, Austin, Texas 78717. Any and all travel, per diem, parking, and/or living expenses shall be at the Candidate's and/or Vendor's expense. Texas Health and Human Services Commission will provide pre-approved, written authorization for travel for any services to be performed away from the primary work location(s). Pre-approved travel expenses are limited to the rates and comply with the rules prescribed by the State of Texas for travel by its classified employees, including any requirement for original receipts.
The Candidate(s) may be required to work outside the normal business hours on weekends, evenings and holidays, as requested. Payment for work over 40 hours will be at the hourly rate quoted and must be coordinated and pre-approved through Texas Health and Human Services Commission.