Title: Salesforce Project Manager
Agency: Texas Health and Human Service Commission
Address: Twin Towers, 1106 Clayton Ln., Austin, TX. 78723
Solicitation Reference Number: 52919119
Closing date for resumes: June 11, 2021
Texas Health and Human Services Commission
requires the services of 1 Project Manager 2
, hereafter referred to as Candidate(s), who meets the general qualifications of Project Manager 2, Project Management
and the specifications outlined in this document for the Texas Health and Human Services Commission
The Project Manager is an Information Technology (IT) position and will lead a team to address the backlog of change requests in the existing Regulatory Services Salesforce platform. The worker will be responsible for managing the initiative as an agile project using scrum. The project will involve Program business units, technical resources including Business Analyst, Developers and Testers. The worker must be skilled with risk management and mitigation to balance requirements, scope, and issues while delivering a successful project. The worker will need to possess good mediation skills for dealing with business units with conflicting requirements.
The workers knowledge, skills and abilities must include:
· Backlog grooming and sprint planning
· Use of traceability matrix to demonstrate project deliverables meet requirements
· Prepare and use project management tools (Project Plan, Change Request, Lists, backlogs, parking lot, etc.) to conduct the project
· Maintain effective and collaborative relationships with all project stakeholders.
· Produce concise, accurate and meaningful presentations (both oral and written)
· Effectively manage project schedule, budget and scope
· Ensure project plans and work products are based on approved requirements
· Track project risks and issues and work with the appropriate parties for resolution
· Track status of deliverables, decisions and project change requests
5 Years Required: Strong presentation skills
5 Years Required: Skilled in working on agile projects utilizing scrum
5 Years Required: Skilled in facilitating meetings (daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective)
5 Years Required: Skilled in managing risks and issues.
5 Years Required: Skilled in conflict resolution and removing team impediments
5 Years Required: Skilled in coaching agile practices to team member and business unit stakeholders.
5 Years Required: Possess strong verbal and written skills in communicating with peers and different levels of users including executive staff.
5 Years Required: Skilled in agile estimating, planning and forecasting
5 Years Required: Skilled in creating communication channels between the team, product owner and stakeholder.
4 Years Required: Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
4 Years Required: Experience with agile SDLC processes.
4 Years Required: Experience in establishing and using a sprint backlog for planning and scope management.
4 Years Required: Experience in sprint planning and monitoring using Jira to track tasks and schedules.
4 Years Required: Experience using MS Project to build project schedules including tracking deliverables and dependencies.
3 Years Required: Experience with Salesforce applications
1 Year Preferred: Experience with Health and Human Services.
1 Year Preferred: Experience with Long-Term Care regulatory systems.
1 Year Preferred: Scrum alliance certified scrum master or PMI agile certification (PMI-ACP).