Position Working Title: Java Programmer / Engineer
Agency: Texas Health and Human Services Commission
Address: Winters C building located at 701 W. 51st St., Austin, TX, 78751
Solicitation Reference Number: 52919118R
Resume Submittal Due Date: June 9
The desired candidate will complete IBM Security Identity Managegment (ISIM) development work for application integrations and implement enhancements to HHSC Enterprise Identity and Access Management security infrastructure that uses the following products: IBM Security Identity Manager, IBM Security Access Manager, IBM Directory Integrator, IBM Privileged Identity Manager. The selected candidate must be self-directed, should possess strong communication skills, must be able to communicate effectively with IT management as well as business area experts, and should have experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Design, create and maintain users, roles, security settings, profiles, workflows, workflow rules, and assignment rules.
- Develop an architectural approach to meet key business objectives.
- Execute unit tests.
- Translate business requirements into detailed technical specifications and perform the build activities to deliver a solution from the design stage to a functional application.
- Utilize analysis and diagramming tools to represent business processes.
- Coach and mentor peers and emerging members of the team and participate in code reviews to ensure development quality
- 7 yrs, Required - Information Technology experience
- 7 yrs, Required - IBM Security Identity Manager, IBM Direcgtory Integrator, IBM Security Access Manager, Tivoli
- 7 yrs, Required - SQL, DB2, Web Services, LDAP, XML, Active Directory.
- 4 yrs, Required - Service Oriented Architecture/Web Services Security
- 3 yrs, Required - Portlets including JSR286 portlets and WebSphere portlets
- 2 yrs, Preferred - Knowledge of Health and Human Services programs
CEO / Senior Staffing Consultant
Pedigo Staffing Services
We Are Connected