Title: Human Resources Administrator, San Antonio, Texas
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Contract Type: Contract, W-2
Duration 4 - 6 months
Starting Date: Immediately
Client is a public entity. Due to extensive growth, the Human Resources is undergoing change management. They are seeking Human Resources Administrator.
- Types, proofreads, edits and produces in final form job descriptions, employment offers and contractors, requisitions, correspondence, forms, reports, and other materials and special projects.
- Composes confidential and complex correspondence.
- Advises students, administrators, and staff regarding administrative or academic policies and procedures.
- Updates records in Applicant Tracking System.
- Maintains a wide variety of complex academic, fiscal, personnel and administrative records, accounts and files consisting of official and confidential matters.
- Collaborates clerical and fiscal activities within the department and determines work priorities.
- Develops work standards and procedures.
- Counsels, investigates, and evaluates complaints to solve problems as they arise.
- Researches, assembles, analyzes and makes recommendations regarding recruiting metrics.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements.
- Ensures compliance with all legal aspects of recruiting function.
- Performs other duties as assigned.