Title:Oracle Database Administrator
Job Order: SOW20-116
Resume submittal by: May 12, 2020
Agency: Florida Department of Health, Division of Medical Quality Assurance
Location: 4042 Bald Cypress Way, Tallahassee, Florida 32399
Duration of Assignment: 7/1/2020 - 06/30/2021
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other Information Technology major, or equivalent work experience.
- 8 years of experience with Oracle products inclusive of Oracle Database Server, Oracle Application Server, Oracle Golden Gate, Oracle Data Guard, Oracle Grid Control, Oracle Advanced Security, Oracle Standby databases and Oracle Recovery Manager.
- 8 years of experience as an Oracle database administrator inclusive of data design/modeling, monitoring and performance tuning.
- 8 years of experience with Structured Query Language (PL/SQL) programming.
- 8 years of experience with Oracle relational databases, On-Line Transaction Processing (OLTP) and Decision Support System (DSS).
- 8 years of experience managing configuration management, administration, and patching of application database servers.