Title: Applications Development Analyst, Tallahassee, Florida
Job Order: 80101507-SA-15-01
Agency: Office of the State Courts Administrator (OSCA) Court Services
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other Information Technology major, or equivalent work experience.
REQUIRED - Tasks to be Performed
- Preference will be given to Vendors whose candidate resumes include the following additional knowledge, skills, abilities and experience in addition to the State Term Contract requirements:
- In depth knowledge and experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2012 database and the Transact-SQL programming language.
- Experienced in the use of Git Source Control version 2.17.0 or later.
- Experience in the seamless integration of newly developed script processes with existing processes and applications.
- Troubleshoots and corrects network connectivity issues; ensures secure network access; provides support and training as required and mentors staff on networking principles and operations; provides consultation to court technology officers in local area network design, TCP/IP traffic flow control and security.
- Knowledge, skills, abilities and experience supporting systems software maintenance and system software operations with the following:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft database application development in the SQL Server Management Studio development environment;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Transact-SQL procedural language scripting.
- Advanced knowledge of stored procedures and functions using T-SQL involving both scalar and table valued parameters;
- Advanced knowledge of Common Tables Expressions;
- Advanced knowledge of complex relational database concepts, including proper use of both normalized and de-normalized data models;
- Advanced knowledge of exception handling in T-SQL;
- Knowledge of parsing and generating XML data types;
- Advanced knowledge of Git version control process and workflow;
- Familiarity with clean coding practices such as literate programming;