Installation / disassembly (rig up/rig down) of wireline and pressure control equipment in accordance with original manufacturer's standards including verification of applicable certifications. Assembles, secures, and disconnects equipment.
* Monitors, evaluates, and adjusts process or equipment to maximize quality and efficiency. Tasks are performed in accordance with applicable safety guidelines, as well as appropriate industry standards.
* Performs a combination of shipping, loading, and unloading duties. Follows all standard shipping practices and procedures with full compliance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations including additional transportation routing and scheduling requirements. Verifies and documents identity and quantity of all equipment.
* Operates, maintains, and troubleshoots wireline truck and equipment including diagnostics, as well as keeps records for the overall operation.
* Drives Company vehicles & equipment: wireline trucks, cranes, pickup truck, pickup truck with trailer
* Ensures compliance with all regulations applicable to wireline explosives operations
* Clean and maintain company vehicles, tools, & equipment; Troubleshoot tool, equipment, and truck problems; Redress tools in the shop and in the field
* Provides support to crew members with operations on and off location and liaise with technicians on equipment failure
* Education: Less than High School Education
* Work Experience: 0-2 years
* Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record
* Ability to:
* Communicate with personnel and customers
* Obtain a Class A CDL with Hazmat Endorsement
* Obtain a Notice of Clearance from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives
* Obtain a State Blaster License
* Read and understand safety labels and postings
* Related Experience:
* ATF Employee Possessor of Explosives; Explosives safety
* State Blaster License
* Relevant oilfield product line experience
* Class A CDL with Hazmat Endorsement
* Current Certification(s) / License(s):
* Forklift Operator
* Crane Operator
* Quality & HSE Certifications