Working Title: Business Analyst
Agency: Texas Education Agency
Remote Policy: 100% Remote
Location: 1701 Congress Ave., Austin, TX 78701
Solicitation Reference Number: 70124059
Texas Education Agency requires the services of 1 Business Analyst 3, hereafter referred to as Candidate(s), who meets the general qualifications of Business Analyst 3, Applications/Software Development and the specifications outlined in this document for the Texas Education Agency.
All work products resulting from the project shall be considered "works made for hire" and are the property of the Texas Education Agency and may include pre-selection requirements that potential Vendors (and their Candidates) submit to and satisfy criminal background checks as authorized by Texas law. Texas Education Agency will pay no fees for interviews or discussions, which occur during the process of selecting a Candidate(s).
The Business Analyst (BA) position at the Texas Education Agency works on multiple projects that support the mission of the agency of improving outcomes for Texas students.
This position performs advanced, senior-level business analysis work. The business analyst serves as the conduit between the program/customer community and the software development team through which requirements flow.
This position will support the implementation of the agency CRM project.
This BA will be involved at some level throughout the entire software development life cycle. Upon establishment of the requirements baseline, the focus is shifted towards the management of the requirements specification and verifying the fulfillment of all requirements, including requirements for enhancements post-implementation.
Services are expected to start 10/23/2023 and are expected to complete by 08/31/2024. Total estimated hours per Candidate shall not exceed 2080 hours. This service may be amended, renewed, and/or extended providing both parties agree to do so in writing.
- 8 years, Required - Eliciting requirements from interviews with customers and creating well-written system requirements documents
- 8 years, Required - Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- 8 years, Required - Business process re-engineering and software process flow improvement
- 8 years, Required - Development of user stories and use cases that conform to business analysis best practices
- 8 years, Required - Designing mockups and/or wireframes that conform to UX best practices
- 5 years, Required - Eliciting and documenting requirements for enterprise-level CRM project(s)
- 5 years, Required - Strong writing and organization skills
- 5 years, Required - Strong communication and facilitation skills
- 5 year, Preferred - Prior experience with CRM tool(s) such as SalesForce, Dynamics 365, etc.
- 3 year, Preferred - Demonstrated work experience with the Modern Requirements tool
- 3 year, Preferred - Demonstrated work experience with Atlassian Jira
- 1 year, Preferred - Prior experience or familiarity with TEA applications and programs
CEO / Senior Staffing Consultant
Pedigo Staffing Services
We Are Connected
Howdy! Proudly serving Texans for 10 years!