Agency: Texas Workforce Commission
Address: 101 E. 15th Street, Austin, Texas 78701.
Telework Policy: Remote work Monday - Friday
Location: Required to be in the state of Texas
Solicitation Reference Number: 4422823PL2
Performs project coordination work as a member of the Cash Draw and Expenditure Reporting (CDER) team, supporting multiple aspects of the project concurrently. Work involves coordinating the initiation, planning, scheduling, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing of assigned Worker(s) tasks. Collaborates with all IT staff and business customers to accomplish work.
- Provide technical assistance to Projects Managers with documenting plans, schedules, status reports, meetings, and/or change requests.
- Work directly with project managers to help implement project goals and ensure timely project execution.
- Provide status updates on assigned work to other project managers.
- Work with data related to project execution.
- Assist with coordination of tasks during project execution.
- Assist with test coordination (system testing, UAT).
- Assist with the planning, development and coordination of communications.
- Assist with the planning, development and coordination of training activities.
- Schedule and organize meetings. Facilitate and take notes during meetings, communicating results, action items, and decisions to necessary recipients.
WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Worker should be qualified to serve as a “Project Lead”, Level 2 under the Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR) IT Staff Augmentation Contract guidelines.
- 07 years, Required - Experience in computer programming, analysis and development of complex business processes and system solutions
- 07 years, Required - Experience in project management in relevant areas of project assignment, research and/or planning
- 07 years, Required -Provide technical assistance to Project Managers
- 07 years, Required -Monitor the daily progress of projects
- 07 years, Required -Plan meetings and organizing project logistics
- 07 years, Required -Provide detailed updates to project managers or other stakeholders
- 07 years, Required -Coordinate assigned special projects and update project information
- 07 years, Required -Experience with Training and Communications
- 07 years, Required -Ability and desire to work collaboratively to ensure successful project execution
- 07 years, Required -Working knowledge Microsoft Office
- 07 years, Required -Proven ability to generate and deliver reports that provide useful insight into project details
- 07 years, Required -Highly organized and detail-oriented with a passion for ensuring projects proceed efficiently and effectively
- 02 years, Preferred - Project Manager Professional (PMP) certification
- 02 years, Preferred - State of Texas experience
THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS:
If you are not on the DIR ITSAC Contract, your candidates are disqualified.
Do not call! Do not email!
Do not submit C2C candidates.
Do not submit offshoring candidates.
Do not pretend you are the candidate and send resume with your fake email address and telephone.
CEO / Senior Staffing Consultant
Pedigo Staffing Services
We Are Connected
Howdy! Proudly serving Texans for 10 years!