Java Programmer / Engineer
Agency: Texas Health and Human Services Commission
Address: Winters C building located at 701 W. 51st St., Austin, TX, 78751
Telework Policy: Remote work Monday - Friday
Location: Required to be in the state of Texas
Solicitation Reference Number: 529400673
Plans, develops, tests, and documents computer programs, applying knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems.
- A project that will transition legacy systems previously identified in the SAVERR TP to TOA analysis project, using SAVERR type program (TP) formatted files and remediate those systems to use type of assistance (TOA) by Nov 2024
- Evaluates user request for new or modified program, such as for financial or human resource management systems, clinical research trial results, statistical study of traffic patterns, or analyzing and developing specifications for bridge design, to determine feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current system, and computer capabilities.
- Consults with user to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives.
- Formulates plan outlining steps required to develop program, using methodologies such as structured analysis and design or object-oriented development.
- 10 years , Required - Experience in IT and the application development life cycle
- 10 years , Required - Experience in WebSphere Application Server (versions 8.5 & greater) development
- 10 years , Required - Experience in Java, JSP and JSF programming development
- 08 years , Required - Experience in Oracle/Sybase programming development
- 08 years , Required - Experience in using Rational Application Developer 9.5 or greater
- 08 years , Required - Experience in Unix and Perl programming development
- 08 years , Required - Experience with GUI (Desktop and Web)
- 08 years , Required - Experience programming Web services
- 08 years , Required - Experience in Hibernate programming development
- 08 years , Required - System design experience (Batch and Online)
THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS:
- If you are not on the DIR ITSAC Contract, your candidates are disqualified.
- Do not call! Do not email!
- Do not submit C2C candidates.
- Do not submit offshoring candidates.
- Do not pretend you are the candidate and send resume with your fake email address and telephone.
CEO / Senior Staffing Consultant
Pedigo Staffing Services
We Are Connected
Howdy! Proudly serving Texans for 10 years!