Title: Salesforce Developer/Programmer/Engineer
Agency: Office of the Attorney General of Texas
Location: OAG State Office located at 5500 E. Oltorf St, Austin, TX 78741
Remote/Telework Policy: Teleworking is currently allowed for this contract position with management approval.
Duration: On-going, no ending date
Visa: Must be US Citizen, Green Card, EAD. No H1B
The OAG Child Support Division is looking for two Salesforce Developers to join our team of IT professionals. The Salesforce Developers will work on developing and maintaining applications on the Salesforce platform. They will work closely with the software development and product teams to deliver high quality, scalable products.
- Develop, test, and maintain applications on the Salesforce platform
- Collaborate with cross functional team members to design and develop new solutions to meet business requirements
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in Salesforce applications
- Perform system integration testing, user acceptance testing, and code reviews
- Create and maintain technical documentation for Salesforce applications
- Continuously improve the performance and scalability of Salesforce applications
- Ensure compliance with Salesforce development best practices and standards
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and emerging technologies in Salesforce
- 4 years - Required, Proficient in Salesforce platform development
- 4 years - Required, Proficient in Integration platforms with Salesforce such as MuleSoft and PostgreSQL
- 4 years - Required, Familiar with Agile development methodologies
- 4 years - Required, Understanding of RESTful web services and API development
- 4 years - Required, Ability to meet deadlines, clear blockers, communicate delays, and clarify ambiguous requirements
- 4 years - Required, Experience with project/issue tracking systems such as JIRA
- 4 years - Required, Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- 4 years - Required, Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- 4 years - Required, Excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to stay focused on completing tasks and meeting goals within a busy workspace
- 4 years - Required, Extensive skill in effective verbal and written communications with other computer professionals, clients, and stakeholders.
- 4 year - Preferred,Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university with major coursework in information technology security, computer information systems, computer science, management information systems, or a related field
- 1 year - Preferred,Salesforce certification(s)
CEO / Senior Staffing Consultant
Pedigo Staffing Services
We Are Connected
Howdy! Proudly serving Texans for 10 years!