Working Title: Project Lead 2
Agency:Texas Health and Human Services Commission
Location: 909 W 45th St Bldg 2 Austin, TX 78751
Remote/Telework Policy: currently Remote work Monday - Friday
Solicitation Reference Number: 529300542
Title/Level: Project Lead 2
Category: Project Management
Texas Health and Human Services Commission requires the services of 1 Project Lead 2, hereafter referred to as Candidate(s), who meets the general qualifications of Project Lead 2, Project Management and the specifications outlined in this document for the Texas Health and Human Services Commission.
All work products resulting from the project shall be considered "works made for hire" and are the property of the Texas Health and Human Services Commission and may include pre-selection requirements that potential Vendors (and their Candidates) submit to and satisfy criminal background checks as authorized by Texas law. Texas Health and Human Services Commission will pay no fees for interviews or discussions, which occur during the process of selecting a Candidate(s).
Responsible for the planning, coordination, requirements gathering, business analysis, specifications development, project planning, project monitoring, and project status reporting and system implementation of moderate to complex business solutions.
The WellSky Information Management System will be expanded to include Aging and Disability Resource Centers (ADRCs). This project will provide providers a comprehensive database of information and referral contacts and automate critical program reporting. Special Considerations: The Office of Area Agencies on Aging currently leverages WellSky for its providers. AAAs and ADRCs data will live in the same system. Contractor will need to coordinate ADRC modules with AAA staff to ensure data will remain separate.
- 4 years, Required - Ability to coordinate, plan for, and input on user requirements and technical specifications
- 4 years, Required - Experience leading end to end testing and UI testing; to include test strategies for custom, 3rd party, SaaS solution
- 4 years, Required - Knowledge of systems requirements gathering
- 4 years, Required - Skill in creating efficiencies for systems that achieve positive outcomes and deliverables for program areas
- 4 years, Required - Knowledge of table structure and relational database design/database diagrams
- 4 years, Required - Ability to lead discovery and UAT sessions
- 4 years, Required - Ability to prioritize enhancements/defects based on programs’ business need
- 4 years, Required - Ability to handle all aspect of testing, documenting, and tracking defects
- 4 years, Required - Experience with Agile methodologies
Services are expected to start 05/29/2023 and are expected to complete by 08/15/2023. Total estimated hours per Candidate shall not exceed 600 hours. This service may be amended, renewed, and/or extended providing both parties agree to do so in writing.
Services shall be provided during normal business hours unless otherwise coordinated through the Texas Health and Human Services Commission. Normal business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, excluding State holidays when the agency is closed.
The primary work location(s) will be at 909 W 45th St Bldg 2 Austin, TX 78751. Any and all travel, per diem, parking, and/or living expenses shall be at the Candidate's and/or Vendor's expense. Texas Health and Human Services Commission will provide pre-approved, written authorization for travel for any services to be performed away from the primary work location(s). Pre-approved travel expenses are limited to the rates and comply with the rules prescribed by the State of Texas for travel by its classified employees, including any requirement for original receipts.
The Candidate(s) may be required to work outside the normal business hours on weekends, evenings and holidays, as requested. Payment for work over 40 hours will be at the hourly rate quoted and must be coordinated and pre-approved through Texas Health and Human Services Commission.
Must reside in Texas - Please do not submit any resumes for anyone not currently residing in Texas
Interviews will be conducted through Microsoft Teams
Remote work Mon - Fri