Oracle Techno/Functional Consultant
Agency: Southwest Key Programs
Location: 6002 Jain Lain, Austin, Texas 78721
Duration: On-going, no ending date
Visa: Must be US Citizen, Green Card, EAD. No H1B
The ERP Financial Accountant is responsible for interaction with internal and external entities, perform complex calculations, address audit and tax issues, implement process improvement initiatives, perform financial modeling, and ensure compliance with rules and regulations, especially as these functions relate to Oracle financial operating system. This position will also assist financial management staff in the discharge of their responsibilities by providing analysis, evaluations, and customization of the finance ERP software and ancillary systems.
Essential Job Functions:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Interprets and explains complex federal, state, and local laws.
- Plans, organizes, and coordinates training SWK personnel.
- Reviews, revises, and maintains Accounting Policy Manuals.
- Plans and carries out assigned projects, selecting the approaches and methods to be used in solving problems.
- Prepares complete and accurate accounting reports, complex statements, data files, forms, and detailed budgets.
- Consults with Digital Transformation Office on technical matters related to the automated system for SWK accounting.
- Prepare budget and other financial documents in the Oracle Platform
- Provides workflow for financial, accounting, and procurement processes.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to policy, procedure, record keeping, reporting, and internal controls.
- Disseminates information, procedures, workflows, and processes to appropriate personnel.
- Responds to inquiries or concerns in a timely and courteous manner.
- Provides technical assistance to those assigned or by request.
- Prepares routine reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provides data to supervisor and makes knowledgeable recommendations based on the data.
- Provides leadership and direction for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Utilizes proactive leadership in identifying potential problems.
- Utilizes appropriate problem-solving strategies.
- Facilitates problem solving by individuals or groups.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires the ability to display knowledge of principles, theories, and methods of accounting.
- Requires the ability to analyze, test, and provide ongoing support of financial ERP systems.
- Requires the ability to display a basic understanding of sound business management.
- Requires the ability to display knowledge of automated financial accounting systems and basic hardware and software applications.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Requires the ability to perform financial analysis of accounting reports and records in a timely and accurate manner.
- 4 Years - Required, Minimum of four (4) years governmental experience in accounting, auditing, or management information systems with an emphasis in financial ERP systems analysis
- 4 Years - Required, Bachelor’s degree in accounting or information Systems from an accredited educational institution.
- 2 Years - Required, Working knowledge of Oracle Cloud Fusion modules: Grants, Projects, Payables, General Ledger and Fixed Assets
- 2 Years - Required, Experienced in system conversion into Oracle financial system
- 2 Years - Required, Experience configuring modules (i.e. FAW)
- 1 Years - Preferred, CPA Preferred
- 1 Years - Preferred, Expert in Excel (formulas, pivot's, macro's v-look-ups)
- 1 Years - Preferred, Experience handling level 1 tickets
- 1 Years - Preferred, Experience developing process maps, workflows, functional designs, etc.
CEO / Senior Staffing Consultant
Pedigo Staffing Services
We Are Connected
Howdy! Proudly serving Texans for 10 years!