Working Title: .NET Full Stack Developer
Solicitation Reference Number: 70123037A70123039
Location: William B. Travis State Building, 1701 North Congress Avenue, Austin, Texas 7870
Duration: On-going, no ending date
Visa: Must be US Citizen, Green Card, EAD. No H1B
Covid Remote: Contractors are working remote from home. However, Contractors are expected to be available to work from agency location in the near future with possibility of 100% at office.
The Developer/Programmer Analyst performs advanced analysis and programming work involving all technical aspects of designing, creating and maintaining software applications.
This position will work with the Texas Student Data System (TSDS) development team to provide the following Software Development Services:
- Perform technical analysis by reviewing the user requirements and create design documents.
- Perform coding adhering to TEA and industry standards, best practices, and customer requirements.
- Perform testing verifying they match the requirements, including the creation of test data, test cases and test scripts.
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation as required (i.e., design documents, process flows, object or data models, project plans, environment diagrams, test plans, etc.).
- Collaborate with the project team for sprint/release work on tasks such as providing development effort estimates, discussing architecture and design, triaging, and resolving defects or issues in multiple environments and providing status on work assignments or issues.
The Texas Student Data System (TSDS) modernizes and improves the quality of data collection, management, and reporting in Texas education.
- 8 years, Required - Developing complex web applications using C#, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET CORE and ASP.NET Web API
- 8 years, Required - Designing and Implementing enterprise level databases on Oracle
- 6 years, Required - Testing each deliverable, using a strong testing methodology for Unit and Development testing.
- 2 years, Preferred - Familiarity with Ed-Fi Data Standards and Technologies
- 2 years, Preferred -Previous experience with TEA's Texas Student Data System (TSDS) preferred
- 2 years, Preferred -Familiarity with Bitbucket and Jira
CEO / Senior Staffing Consultant
Pedigo Staffing Services
We Are Connected
Howdy! Proudly serving Texans for 10 years!