Title: SailPoint Developer
Agency: Texas Health and Human Services Commission
Location: 701 W 51st St. Austin, TX 78751
Duration: On-going, no ending date
Visa: Must be US Citizen, Green Card, EAD. No H1B
Covid Remote: Contractors are working remote from home. However, Contractors are expected to be available to work from agency location in the near future with possibility of 100% at office.
4-7 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs. Testing and evaluating new programs. Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts.
The Enterprise Portal provides a single platform for request management, authentication, automated provisioning/deprovisioning, single-sign-on, automated application access recertification and complies with all Information Security-controls. These are all functions that many of our current HHS applications do not have and rely on a manual process that are less secure and often out of compliance with IS-Controls. In addition to application integration, IAM has planned projects to improve the functionality of the EP and HHS processes such as early on-boarding of new staff and request management for privileged/non-privileged domain access.
- These two contractor roles are for SailPoint Developers.
- This position will work as an IT Identity and Access Management Developer and provide expertise in the analysis, development, implementation, and monitoring of identity lifecycle management and user access provisioning.
- IAM Developer will work collaboratively across the organization and other solution partners to design, develop and integrate an Identity and Access Management solution for an agency-wide solution.
- IAM Developer is responsible for the technical aspects of implementing a wide range of access tasks development, implementation, and configuration.
- This role will cover: IdentityIQ installation, build, and deployment; Lifecycle Manager; Identity Governance; custom development; recertification; application onboarding; debugging and troubleshooting; Rest API’s; and data and access modeling.
- SailPoint Certified IdentityIQ Engineer certification will be a plus.
- Supports application-related troubleshooting as part of project or post-production support activities and keep documentation accurate and up to data
- Available for on-call support as needed. Other duties as assigned and required by the unit operations
- 5 Years - Required, Develop and deploy new IAM services in SailPoint IdentityNow platform
- 5 Years - Required, Experience with Okta to SailPoint Integration
- 4 Years - Required, Experience with Microsoft AD AZURE to SailPoint Integration
- 4 Years - Required, Develop API services to handle access policies, access requests and integrate with external applications.
- 4 Years - Required, Design and develop workflows, forms, and reusable rules, tasks, and reports within SailPoint IdentityIQ to support a wide range of applications and functionalities.
- 4 Years - Required, Knowledge of solution delivery utilizing Agile or Scrum methodology
- 4 Years - Required, Collaborate with the Architects, Service Delivery Manager, Project Managers, and others relative to the SailPoint IdentityNow and/or IIQ deployment plans.
- 2 Years - Preferred, Familiarity with the company's information architecture and information management methodologies
CEO / Senior Staffing Consultant
Pedigo Staffing Services
We Are Connected
Howdy! Proudly serving Texans for 10 years!