Position Working Title: Java Programmer / Engineer
Solicitation Reference Number: REQ0028492a
Agency: Texas Military Department
Address: Camp Mabry, 2200 W. 35th Street, Austin, TX 78703
Texas Military Department
requires the services of 1 Software Developer 3
, hereafter referred to as Candidate(s), who meets the general qualifications of Software Developer 3, Applications/Software Development
and the specifications outlined in this document for the Texas Military Department
All work products resulting from the project shall be considered "works made for hire" and are the property of the Texas Military Department
and may include pre-selection requirements that potential Vendors (and their Candidates) submit to and satisfy criminal background checks as authorized by Texas law. Texas Military Department
will pay no fees for interviews or discussions, which occur during the process of selecting a Candidate(s).
- Nice to have Experience: Dapper, Entity Framework
- Oversees and/or performs work on programming projects including those that are highly complex in nature and/or large in scale.
- Oversees and/or writes test plans and test data. Oversees and/or develops diagrams and flowcharts used to represent operations and data flow for applications.
- Coordinates and/or performs highly complex coding, testing, and debugging applications as outlined by a system’s requirements
- Coordinates and/or analyzes proposed applications in terms of equipment requirements and capabilities. Coordinates and/or analyzes, reviews, and revises software to increase operating efficiency or to adapt new procedures.
- Coordinates and/or performs the research and the analysis required for project proposals, software and systems modifications, and new projects.
- Develops instructions or manuals for end users. Provides technical advice and assistance in matters related to programming activities.
- May supervise the work of others. Performs related work as assigned .
Candidates that do not meet or exceed the minimum stated requirements (skills/experience) will be displayed to customers but may not be chosen for this opportunity.
||Experience with Dapper, Entity Framework
Services are expected to start 01/03/2023
and are expected to complete by a date to be determined
. Total estimated hours per Candidate shall not exceed 1080
hours. This service may be amended, renewed, and/or extended providing both parties agree to do so in writing.
Services shall be provided during normal business hours unless otherwise coordinated through the Texas Military Department
. Normal business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
, excluding State holidays when the agency is closed.
The primary work location(s) will be at Camp Mabry, 2200 W. 35th Street, Austin, TX 78703
. Any and all travel, per diem, parking, and/or living expenses shall be at the Candidate's and/or Vendor's expense. Texas Military Department
will provide pre-approved, written authorization for travel for any services to be performed away from the primary work location(s). Pre-approved travel expenses are limited to the rates and comply with the rules prescribed by the State of Texas for travel by its classified employees, including any requirement for original receipts.
The Candidate(s) may be required to work outside the normal business hours on weekends, evenings and holidays, as requested. Payment for work over 40 hours will be at the hourly rate quoted and must be coordinated and pre-approved through Texas Military Department