Title: Purchasing Analyst
Agency: Healthcare facility
Location: Austin, Texas 78702
Hours: 8-5 M-F, possible flex schedule
Hiring Type: Contracting Consultant
Paid Relocation: No
US Citizenship: US Citizen, Green Card, EAD only.
Immediate opening in a large healthcare facility for a Purchasing Analyst.
- Manages and awards purchasing solicitations.
- Performs full cycle procurement according to best practices, policy guidance, business needs.
- Leads staff with procurement procedures, contract/purchase order status.
- Maintains documentation and database conforming to negotiated rates, rules, and regulations, supplier diversity, HUB, records management.
- Performs procurement with transparency to the public posting notices and updates.
- Manages bid proposals, purchase orders, requistions for goods and services.
- Manages suppliers/vendors: research, pre-bid conferences, interview, negotiate pricing and specifications.
- Stays current with compliance training, federal and state laws.
- 3 years - Required, experience managing for a governmental agency purchasing of goods and services on small and large projects.
- 3 years - Required, knowledge of purchasing best practices and contract negotiations
- 3 years - Required, knowledge of public sector purchasing best practices and principles
- 3 years - Required, experience reviewing scope of work and specifications
- 3 years - Required, experience with cooperative and/or group purchasing contracts.
- 3 years - Required, experience managing procurement documentation and databases.
- 3 years - Required, experience managing vendor and internal client relationships, communications, advertising.
- 4 years - Required, High School Diploma or GED
- 3 years - Preferred, experience using Periscope Contract Lifecycle Management tool
- 3 years - Preferred, accredited public purchasing certification program
- 4 years - Preferred, Bachelors or Associates Degree
Pedigo Staffing Services, LLC
CEO / Senior Staffing Consultant
Pedigo Staffing Services
We Are Connected
Howdy! Proudly serving Texans for 10 years!