Title: Salesforce Developer
Agency: Texas Railroad Commission
Location: 1701 North Congress Avenue, Austin, Texas 78701
Duration: On-going, no ending date
Visa: Must be US Citizen, Green Card, EAD. No H1B
Covid Remote: Contractors are working remote from home. However, Contractors are expected to be available to work from agency location in the near future with possibility of 100% at office.
- Analyze, design, code, and as required test enhancements to complex modules.
- Design, develop, and modify web applications for complex agency information technology systems.
- Analyze existing programs or formulate logic for new systems, devise logic procedures, prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs.
- Develop data conversion and system implementation plans.
- Prepare and obtain approval of system and programming documentation.
- Design a new database schema to persist data from the new application.
- Follow RRC security framework, architecture, and high-level design similar to the other newer applications developed using Salesforce framework etc.
- Work on the integration with the mainframe, external document service and existing web services, or create new web services when needed.
- 8 years, Required - Experience with Salesforce, Sales Cloud and Service Cloud functional and application design
- 5 years, Required - Experience building custom APEX and Visualforce solutions
- 5 years, Required - Salesforce systems implementation experience
- 1 year, Preferred - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related work experience.
- 1 year, Preferred - Salesforce Developer Certification
- 1 year, Preferred - Excellent analytical and coding skills.
- 1 year, Preferred - Experience with Apex, Lightning Components, Visualforce, Workflows, Triggers, REST API
- 1 year, Preferred - Experience with working with Tableau, Microsoft BI or similar data visualization tools.
- 1 year, Preferred - Experience with Exporting, Reporting and Publishing information from Salesforce.
- 1 year, Preferred - Salesforce Administration and Configuration Experience (Sites, Security, CORS, Connected Apps, etc.)
- 1 year, Preferred - Experience with Salesforce Sandboxes, Integrations and Application Development.