Agency: Texas Department of Public Safety
Location: 5805 North Lamar, Austin, TX 78752
Duration: On-going, no ending date
Visa: Must be US Citizen, Green Card, EAD. No H1B
ITSAC Technology Type: Emerging
Texas Department of Public Safety
requires the services of 1 Cloud Solutions Architect 2, hereafter referred to as Candidate(s), who meets the general qualifications of Cloud Solutions Architect 2, Applications/Software Development and the specifications outlined in this document for the Texas Department of Public Safety.
All work products resulting from the project shall be considered "works made for hire" and are the property of the Texas Department of Public Safety and may include pre-selection requirements that potential Vendors (and their Candidates) submit to and satisfy criminal background checks as authorized by Texas law. Texas Department of Public Safety will pay no fees for interviews or discussions, which occur during the process of selecting a Candidate(s).
Perform highly advanced and/or supervisory (senior level) computer systems analysis work. Work involves planning, designing and developing cloud-based applications; evaluate, implement, and commission additional cloud services to support new business initiatives. May plan, assign, and/or supervise the work of others. Work under minimal supervision, with extensive latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- 5 years - Required, Moderate skill in design and implementation of Amazon Web Services’ cloud computing, products, and solutions
- 5 years - Required, Ability to architect, design and implement cloud-based and/or cloud-native solutions.
- 5 years - Required, Moderate skill in the implementation of Amazon Web Services cloud infrastructure as code utilizing AWS cloud formation template
- 5 years - Required, Hands-on experience or working knowledge with containerization platforms and serverless computing, such as Docker, EKS, Lambda.
- 5 years - Required, Moderate skill in design and implementation of authentication, authorization, auditing, reporting, and API infrastructure solutions for cloud.
- 1 year - Preferred, Working knowledge of the use and implementation of automation tools like chef, puppet, ansible, code deploy, code pipeline as required to meet the requirements of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery