Title: Human Resources Specialist
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Contract Type: Contract, W-2
Duration 4 - 6 months
Starting Date: Immediately
Client is a public entity. Due to extensive growth, the Human Resources is undergoing change management. They are seeking a Human Resources Specialist.
- May float around human resource teams as needed.
- Enter, Validate, Review data in applicant tracking system and human resources information system.
- Gather, validate, maintain human resources forms and records.
- Prepare internal employee communications and training.
- Provide functional Human Resources advice and counsel regarding Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Source candidates on the client website, internet, job boards, networking events, schools, job events.
- Contact candidates, coordidate and schedule interviews, evaluate.
- Perform candidate tests, credentialing, background check.
- Review job descriptions and make recommendations to stakeholders.
- Perform salary analysis and make recommendations to stakeholders.
- Perform records management.
- Ensure complaince of local, state, and federal regulations and compliances.
- Coordinate Onboarding Processes.
- Strategic Planning, Planning Process, Human Resource Modeling.
- Human Resources Policies & Procedures, Practices, Laws, and Governances.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred.