Agency: Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA)
Title: Business Analyst 3
Solicitation Reference Number: 551-01697
Location: Stephen F. Austin Building, 1700 N. Congress, Austin, Texas 78701 (Telecommuting is currently in place until the agency resumes normal office operations)
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
LOCATION: Stephen F. Austin Building, 1700 N. Congress, Austin, Texas 78701
• Liaison between FND program staff and Information Technology staff.
• Monitors and manages project quality to ensure that project deliverables fulfill agency expectations.
• Coordinates and analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to communicate program issues to responsible staff.
• Queries, analyzes, and provides data.
• Documents relevant data reporting elements
• Works independently and in coordination with TDA staff as assigned, to perform a variety of complicated tasks with a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in performing the essential functions of SQL analysis and Excel analysis
• Ability to quickly and clearly communicate technical information to non-technical persons, and getting non-technical persons to identify and communicate business needs.
• Preferred experience with Federal Nutrition Programs
• Preferred experience with Colyar-based child nutrition programs software
STAFF BASELINE REQUIREMENTS:
• Perform queries, analysis, and respond to requests for electronic information
• Attend scheduled meetings,
• Meet deadlines,
• Organize and manage assigned tasks,
• Work efficiently and effectively in performance of essential functions.
TDA WILL PROVIDE
• Computer, on site workspace, and access to necessary TDA and state systems.
• Criminal history check required for systems access.
• Cybersecurity training necessary to access state systems.
• Access to parking.