Agency: Texas Education Agency
Address: William B. Travis State Building, 1701 North Congress Avenue, Austin, Texas 78701
Title: C#/ASP.Net Developer/Programmer
Solicitation Reference Number: 70121029
Duration: On-Going, no end date
Closing Date for Resumes: 02/18/2021
All work products resulting from the project shall be considered "works made for hire" and are the property of the Texas Education Agency and may include pre-selection requirements that potential Vendors (and their Candidates) submit to and satisfy criminal background checks as authorized by Texas law. Texas Education Agency will pay no fees for interviews or discussions, which occur during the process of selecting a Candidate(s).
The .NET Developer 3 will perform advanced analysis and computer programming work involving all technical aspects of supporting, improving, and enhancing applications for a large project. This position requires strong .NET Core, CSharp, MVC, Entity Framework, and T_SQL skills. We are seeking a proactive team member who will be responsible for enhancing the assigned application and solving production issues. This includes making enhancements to the Strategic Compensation Operations Management System as required by law and as enacted by the 86th Legislative session. Work assignments follow a defined software development life cycle (SDLC) process using an Agile-like approach for completing code changes for defined releases. The Programmer works across multiple agency stakeholders to ensure the accuracy and efficacy of the SCOMS application, ultimately in the service of Texas’ 1,247 school districts.
- 8 yrs, Required - Experience in working the full Software Development Life Cycle in an Object-Oriented framework
- 8 yrs, Required - Experience in .NET based applications and Entity Framework.
- 8 yrs, Required - Experience and knowledge in the creation and use of T_SQL stored procedures, Dynamic SQL, and Exc. handling
- 4 yrs, Required - Experience in .NET Core using CSharp, MVC, and Razor views
- 3 yrs, Required - Experience working in an Agile development environment, planning and participating in sprints
- 1 yr, Preferred - Development experience with TEA applications
- 1 yr, Preferred - Experience in reports development