Title: Director of Environmental Services
Location: Miami, Fl
Type of Position: Permanent, Full-time
Travel: Only in Miami, Florida area
Relocation: Must relocate by yourself, may assist with sign-on bonus
Salary Range: $100,000 - 150,000
We are seeking a well rounded, knowledgeable Environmental Scientist that has performed as a Director of Environmental Services for a consulting firm.
- Strong expereince in Environmental Consulting in several areas: regulatory compliance for businesses and municipalities responsible for protecting soil, water, air; assessment and due-diligence; landfill gases; remiation of land sites; solid and hazardous waste management, brownfields redevelopment; renewable energy.
- Will lead a small consulting team of 10 - 20 Environmental Consultants.
- Seeking a person strong at consulting to mentor and lead a young team of Environmental Scientists/Consultants.
- Must have past experience with South Florida regulations.
- Must have a Masters Degree in Geology or similar degree.
- Bilingual nice to have.