Vice President of Research & Funding - University in Dallas area
Serves as Chief Research Official and Chief Grant and Funding Official for University. Leader, delegate, decision-maker, and evaluator for a major university department. Oversees planning, coordination, and administration of all research endeavors.
- Chief funding official manages all grant acquisition, grant proposal development, grant negotiation, and grant contracts related to complex research initiatives.
- Overall leader and supervisor for the research division
- Directs strategic planning for research & sponsored program development
- Coordinates ongoing initiatives between departments in order to create and maintain strategic, cohesive partnerships among all division units.
- Cultivates research & scholarly activity within the university network.
- Ensures research compliance within university institution, state, & federal requirements.
- Effectively manage research programs, budgets, & personnel.
- Maintain confidentiality in dealing with sensitive material.
- PhD in related field
- 10 years experience in research and grant administration and development
- Experience in integrative research and academic management and leadership
- Ability to be a strong advocate for promoting and engaging students in research
- Expert knowledge in research compliance, export control, and environmental health & safety regulations.
To be considered for this position, please send the following to Zandra at Pedigo Staffing Services, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resume in MS Word .doc or .docx format
- Current & Expected Salary
- Date available to start