Title: C# Programmer
Job Order: 7420
Agency: Florida Department of Children and Families
The submitted candidate(s) must be able to apply common knowledge, skills, and abilities in the following areas:
1. Expert knowledge on SQL Server 2012+
2. Design, build and deploy effective SSIS packages.
3. Design, build and deploy Qlik Sense, SSRS Reports
4. Design, build and deploy Qlik Sense Applications
5. Implement stored procedures and effectively query a database
6. Translate requirements from the business and analyst into technical code
7. Identify and test for bugs and bottlenecks in the ETL solution
8. Ensure the best possible performance and quality in the packages
9. Provide support and fix issues in the packages
10. Any work-related to SQL should be handled independently
11. Trouble Shooting
12. Expert knowledge of SQL Server Management Studio
13. Ability to write and debug Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions.
14. Ability to write complex SQL queries.
15. ASP.NET MVC. ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Windows services, and ADO.NET
16. Experience in creating web applications using back-end technologies in Microsoft area: C#, .NET, WCF, Entity Framework with the knowledge of SQL Server database.
17. Knowledge of an object programming and project patterns
Senior Staffing Consultant
Pedigo Staffing Services
We Are Connected