NetSuite Architect for state of Texas, Austin Texas
Agency:Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA).
Resume closong date: March 28th
Visa Status: NO CORP2CORP, 1099 or Sponsorship is associated with this opportunity
CPA. CPA may include pre-selection requirements that potential Vendors (and their Workers) submit to and satisfy criminal background checks as authorized by the Texas law. CPA will pay no fees for interviews or discussions, which occur during the process of selecting a Worker(s).
The Worker, as a NetSuite Lead Architect, will perform highly advanced oversight and direction in support of the Statewide Procurement Systems’ NetSuite Project. The Worker will be required to facilitate program management and strategic development of for this project. The Worker must also have strong hands-on experience and proven success designing/architecting NetSuite technical solutions for a large organization. The Worker will also identify problems, propose innovative solutions, and provide advanced system expertise and training oversight. The Worker will evaluate and recommend business needs, analyze processes and provide independent verification and validation throughout the project life cycle. The Worker will oversee and/or participate in day-to-day management of the design, development, testing and implementation of the NetSuite environment.
The Worker will perform advanced analysis and programing tasks such as:
- Creating a search interface against NetSuite’s API to lookup custom records
- Implementing custom roles within the customer center to allow different access levels
- Enhancing the order processing workflows to easily allow users to complete complex purchases.
: Worker will be required to work on site with the team. Working remotely will be very limited and must be pre-approved by the Direct Supervisor.
WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS (Required)
Other Special Requirements:
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to work in a diverse team environment
- Must possess problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Must be able to retain knowledge of environment and systems once given instruction
- Knowledge of project management and software development methodologies
The Awarded Vendor and Contractor will be required to furnish and adhere to the following:
II. WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Terms and Conditions: If selected, the vendor shall be require to sign and adhere to the CPA’s Additional T&Cs.
- Background Check: Proof/Receipt that a background check has been performed and passed
- Picture ID (Government): Copy of a state Driver’s License/ID Card or US Government photo id.
||Extensive hands-on experience in architecting, configuring and implementing NetSuite application solutions for a large group or organization
||Extensive experience with highly complex application security requirements
||Experience completing system documentation
||Experience with SuiteCommerce Advanced
||Experience with NetSuite platform
||Experience with Backbone.js
||Experience with jQuery
||Experience with Bootstrap
||Experience working with enterprise software solutions
||Public sector experience (Federal, State or Local Government)
||Proficient with the Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Project, Word, Visio, Excel and PowerPoint
Senior Staffing Consultant
Pedigo Staffing Services LLC
We Are Connected