AGENCY: Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
LOCATION: 12100 Park 35 Circle, Building A, Austin, TX 78753
Resume closing date: 11.27.2017
ELIGIBILITY: No sponsorship, H1B, or Corp2Corp
Monday- Friday 8am-5pm
Required / Prefer:
- Use Natural Programming language to interpret customer needs and translate them to into application and operational requirements.
- Experience with data modeling, entity relationship diagrams, SQL, and web interface design.
- Schedules and conducts sessions with business users and technical team members to gather business requirements
- Gathers and creates business requirements documents and software specifications;
- Writes complex test scenarios and test plans.
- Executes test plans and script reviews; assists team members in performing and completing test activities, monitors and performs system testing, and facilitates user acceptance testing.
- Identifies, analyzes and documents software defects; assists developers in analyzing and resolving defects.
- Participates in various software development reviews and provides advice and assistance to other team members in analysis, design, and test.
- Assists in developing and monitoring project plans and schedules; assists project managers in making assignments and managing project tasks.
- Experience with automated software test tool
- Extensive skill in planning and organizing work to meet goals and complete multiple assignments without compromising accuracy.
- 6 - 10 years of experience as a Business / Systems Analyst
- Past experience with Natural programming and other legacy programming languages
- Experience with State of Texas is a preference with understanding of State of Texas framework and DIR processes.
Senior Staffing Consultant
Pedigo Staffing Services LLC
We Are Connected